In the years past it’s been held at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This year, for the first time it’s being held at ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World® Resort. I think this is a great change. There will be ample seating at indoor and outdoor venues and performances on multiple stages to sit back or should I say “get up and dance” to the artists. Oh yeah, the artists…. this year’s line up includes:
- Sept. 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Francesca Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Sept. 10 – newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tim Timmons
Note: Artists subject to change without notice.
- A single-night ticket for Friday’s concerts – US $39 plus tax (in advance); US $45 the day of the show (if available).
- A ticket which would include a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and the concerts for Saturday night – US $99 plus tax (in advance); US $114 plus tax the day of the show (if available).
- A 2-Day ticket which includes both nights’ concerts, a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks – US $119 plus
tax (in advance).
Plus, if you purchase the 2-Day ticket before Aug. 9, 2016 will also receive one (1) admission to their choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Parks from Sept. 6-12, 2016. Group discounts also are available. Tickets will go on sale in mid-April.
While at Walt Disney World make sure to plan an evening at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. The dates for September 2016 are:
September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, and 30. Hours: 7:00 pm – midnight. The parade is at 8:15 pm and 10:30 pm. Fireworks are at 9:30 pm. This is an separate ticket event.
To keep up to date about all thing Disney, follow us on our Facebook page, Our Laughing Place. And make sure you contact Our Laughing Place Travel for all of your travel needs. We offer free pixie dust service that’s a step above concierge!