Disneyland will be offering some spectacular celebrations on New Year’s Eve! The merriment begins with delicious dining options at several of their restaurants.. There will be something special for everyone in the family. If you are looking for soup to nuts, Disneyland has it. If you are looking for a special treat for New Year’s Eve, Disneyland has it. You can decide to dine early and go to the theme parks for the midnight party. Or, you might choose to dine and celebrate the midnight hour all in the same place. Whatever you choose, your New Year’s Eve experience in Disneyland will be amazing!
Disneyland Dining ~ New Year’s Eve at Napa Rose
There will be two seatings at the Napa Rose. This amazing Disneyland dining experience is located at the Grand Californian. The first seating is from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. The dining room will have beautiful decorations. This Disneyland dining experience will be four courses. Among the offerings will be grilled hand harvested sea scallops and 28 day aged prime New York beef. This Disneyland dining option is perfect if you have plans elsewhere for midnight. The cost is $125.00, plus tax and gratuity, per person.
The late seating at Napa Rose will be a Disneyland dining experience to remember. This seating starts at 8:15 pm. The decorations will be changed up and added to. Disneyland will have hundreds of red, gold and silver balloon and party hats and favors for everyone! There will be a dance floor added in the lounge area. You will be eating all night at this party. There are appetizers and five full courses being served. Somewhere in the middle you will have a 30 minute break from eating to dance. Disney has it all timed to take you right to midnight. There will be dancing until 1:00 am. The five-course tasting menu is $220.00 plus tax and gratuity. There are no children’s prices for these special meals. If you would like the wine paring with it that will cost $65.00.
Disneyland Dining ~ Other New Year’s Eve Offerings
There are several other Disneyland dining options for New Year’s Eve. The theme parks and the hotels will be festive and ready to serve you.
- At the Disneyland theme park there are a few restaurants will New Year’s Eve special offerings. Carnation Café is serving surf and turf with shrimp and sirloin steak. The French Market will have roasted pork chop with Calvados applesauce, braised greens and sweet potato soufflé. Café Orleans will offer a flat iron steak with bone marrow demi-glace, garlic mashed potatoes and acorn squash.
- Flo’s V8 Café at Disney California Adventure park will be serving meat loaf with Coca-Cola barbecue sauce and two sides.
- Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel will offer a special prixe fix option. This three-course menu will cost $65.oo It includes spinach salad with warm bacon vinaigrette, filet and lobster and chocolate paté.
- Storyteller’s Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is a favorite of Our Laughing Place. They will offer a prixe fixe two-course dinner. It comes with porcini-rubbed rib-eye with scampi-style prawns, mashed potatoes and Cabernet demi-glace, and a duo of dark chocolate and Bailey’s crème brûlée with espresso cookies. The cost for this meal is $29.99.
- Disneyland also has a special New Year’s Eve cupcake. It is dark chocolate cake with Nutella filling. The cupcake has Belgian white chocolate frosting with black and silver decorations, silver disco dust, a chocolate Mickey, chocolate truffle and bow tie. That is a sweet meal in itself! You can find this delicious cupcake atthe Jolly Holiday Bakery, Fidler, Fifer & Practical Café and Pacific Wharf Café at Disney California Adventure park, and White Water Snacks at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
There is still availability at the Disneyland Resort hotels. Make your plans today! Happy New Year!